Public Workshops Sydney
Business Presentation & Confidence Skills – Sydney Workshop
Course: Business Presentation & Confidence Skills – Sydney Workshop
Date: Tuesday, 29th August 2017
Time: 9am – 4pm
Mantra on Kent Hotel
Kent Street, Sydney
(near corner Market St)
Status: Bookings now open
Group Size: Limited to only 8 participants
Includes: Lunch, morning tea & refreshments
Certificates: Laminated individually signed certificate on completion
Get to the Venue:
By Car: Paid parking is available at nearby car parks
By Public Transport:
Town Hall station is only a few minutes walk
Cost: Only $795 per person (includes GST & lunch)
* Early bird discount of $50 per person for bookings paid before 29/7/2017 and pay only $745 per person
Please contact our office for group discount rates for 4 or more.
EFT, Visa, Mastercard & Amex
* Amex attracts a 2% surcharge
Who Should Do This course?
Both novice and experienced presenters will benefit from this highly engaging workshop for business people. In addition to learning some theory you get to practice your skills multiple times during the day. No advance preparation is necessary. Early bird discounts are available for booking made and paid up to one calendar month before the workshop.
What Will I Learn?
Public Speaking Australia have been conducting our very popular courses since 1999 and are specifically designed to provide the best balance of theory and the practical skills for a variety of presentations. Whether you are speaking to a small internal groups of colleagues, answering to stakeholders or speaking at a major conference this fun one day workshop will equip you with the skills you need. The coaching you will receive on the day is tailored towards the various personalities of the attendees and we will teach you how to develop your personality and confidence when making a variety of presentations. The perennial favourite topics of presenters including, nerves, how to start & structure your presentation are all covered. Another popular topic deals with how not to go blank during your presentation and how to answer difficult questions. Groups sizes are limited to only 8 people to maximise your learning experience.
- Dealing with nervousness, before and during your presentation
- The keys to structuring your presentation to engage even the most difficult of audiences
- Getting Started – Learn how to win your audience from the outset
- Discover how your personal mindsets regarding your presentation have more to do with your success than you realise
- Learn where to look whilst presenting and how to ensure your entire audience feels you are just speaking to them
- Difficult questions and how to answer them in a variety of circumstances
- Developing your personal brand and how to promote yourself every time your speak
- Vital points that every audience expect you cover
- Professional speakers all have tricks they use when speaking, you will learn many of them
- How to read body language, not just in your audience but also learn to read your colleagues & friends
- Audio visual equipment and its place when you are presenting
- Learn how to persuade your audience to see your view when you are speaking
- Have greater confidence for both business and social situations
Who Are We?
Public Speaking Australia has been teaching professional presentation skills to business in Australia, New Zealand and Asia since 1999. Our clients include Business people, Government, Politicians and Celebrities.