Public Workshops Melbourne
Business Presentation & Confidence Skills – Melbourne Workshop
2 for 1 SPECIAL OFFER:
Send two people for the price of one!
Course: Business Presentation & Confidence Skills – Melbourne Workshop
Date: Wednesday, 30 May 2018
Time: 9am – 4pm
Pricing & Payment
Normally $895 per person
SPECIAL - Send a 2nd person for FREE
(includes GST & Lunch)
Please contact our office for group discount rates for 6 or more
Ibis Hotel on Little Bourke Street
600 Little Bourke Street
Melbourne (250 metres from Southern Cross Station in Spencer Street)
Direction by Car:
Public parking nearby
Direction by Public Transport:
Southern Cross Station is only 250 metres away
Status: Bookings now open
Includes: Workbook, Lunch, Morning & Afternoon Tea
Certificates: Laminated & individually signed certificate on completion
Who Should Do This course?
Both novice and experienced presenters will benefit from this highly engaging workshop for business people. In addition to learning some theory you get to practice your skills multiple times during the day.
No advance preparation is necessary.
Early bird discounts are available for booking made and paid up to one calendar month before the workshop.
What Will I Learn?
Public Speaking Australia have been conducting our very popular courses since 1999 and are specifically designed to provide the best balance of theory and the practical skills for a variety of presentations.
Whether you are speaking to a small internal groups of colleagues, answering to stakeholders or speaking at a major conference this fun one day workshop will equip you with the skills you need.
The coaching you will receive on the day is tailored towards the various personalities of the attendees and we will teach you how to develop your personality and confidence when making a variety of presentations.
The perennial favourite topics of presenters including, nerves, how to start & structure your presentation are all covered.
Another popular topic deals with how not to go blank during your presentation and how to answer difficult questions.
Groups sizes are limited to only 8 people to maximise your learning experience.
- Dealing with nervousness, before and during your presentation
- The keys to structuring your presentation to engage even the most difficult of audiences
- Getting Started – Learn how to win your audience from the outset
- Discover how your personal mindsets regarding your presentation have more to do with your success than you realise
- Learn where to look whilst presenting and how to ensure your entire audience feels you are just speaking to them
- Difficult questions and how to answer them in a variety of circumstances
- Developing your personal brand and how to promote yourself every time your speak
- Vital points that every audience expect you cover
- Professional speakers all have tricks they use when speaking, you will learn many of them
- How to read body language, not just in your audience but also learn to read your colleagues & friends
- Audio visual equipment and its place when you are presenting
- Learn how to persuade your audience to see your view when you are speaking
- Have greater confidence for both business and social situations
Who Are We?
Public Speaking Australia has been teaching professional presentation skills to business in Australia, New Zealand and Asia since 1999. Our clients include Business people, Government, Politicians and Celebrities.